In Sturgis, Our Favorite Place
to Eat & Drink!
|We're glad you're coming and please observe our campground rules . . .
- NO FIREWORKS OR FIREARMS
- KEEP THE GROUNDS AND SHOWER HOUSE CLEAN
There are trash receptacles provided throughout the campground.
No Campfires or Charcoal BBQ's - Gas BBQ's OK! (Meade County Burn Ban)
Watch out for the terrain.
- No loud bike tuning
- No bike washing. Water is limited
- No hill climbing or riding off main roads, except to your site.
- QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 11 PM TO 6 AM
- Campground entrance open 24 hours. a day. Respect your fellow campers!
- Generators must be eco-friendly (quiet) and shut-off by 10 pm. No exceptions!
- WE RECOMMEND YOU TO UTILIZE OFF-SITE TRAILER & VEHICLE PARKING
- Even though campsites are adequate in size, if your trailer is to large for the campsite, you may be required to move it to a designated spot, this goes for electrical sites too. (ELECTRICAL SITES: Maximum of 55' total length.)
CHECKOUT TIME IS 12:00 NOON ON YOUR STATED DAY OF DEPARTURE.
|WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EJECT, ANYONE WHO CANNOT COMPLY WITH OUR CAMPING ENVIRONMENT, WITHOUT A REFUND.
Please use common sense, treat your neighbor right and he will do the same for you.
THANKS FOR CAMPING WITH US!
Tom & Deb Carter
Questions or Comments, Email:
DaBus Shuttle Service to Sturgis