Welcome to Tilford Gulch Campground
We have been a family owned operation for the past 29 years and our claim to fame is that we host one of the nicest and cleanest Sturgis Rally Camps in the Sturgis area and for that matter the Black Hills. Each year we try to make a few new improvements. Our tradition has been that we offer a quiet campground and with the upcoming Sturgis Motorcycle Rally it will not change. We are centrally located so you can leave for the day, see all the sights, then return home to your campsite, for a nice hot meal and get a good peaceful nights rest.
This year shows signs of being another big Rally, so start tuning your engines for some of the best touring you will ever encounter, right here in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota, and of course, the sights of the Famed "Main Street" and Downtown Sturgis.
Our new showers & bathroom facility has been a complimented success. A New "Baby Knuckle Pup Saloon" has been added and of course our Traditional Cafe with Home Cooked specials by Chefs Stacy and Dan. Your Satisfaction Is Our Guarantee, thats why the owners and staff work 24/7 to make your stay aa memorable one. And as always we will leave the light on.
- 50 Acres of Camping/All Tent Sites on Grass
- State Certified Sturgis Campground
- 24 NEW Showers with Private Dressing Rooms
- NEW Flush Toilets/other satellites thru-out
- NEW Baby Knuckle Saloon
- NEW Daily shuttle service to Downtown Sturgis
- Handicapped Accessible Facilities
- 24 Electrical Sites
- COLD BEER
- Picnic Tables
- FREE Morning CUP-O-COFFEE
- Pop & Ice
- Motorycle Loading Ramp
- Home Cooked Food & Covered Dining Area
- Paved Byway to Campground
- Easy Access to & from Sturgis via I-90
- Secluded Areas for Large Groups
- 3 Great Restaurants & Grocery Store within 4 Miles